Family Picture

Family Picture

Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Unglued.

This morning met me with a terribly overwhelming feeling.
I couldn't shake it.
I woke up at 7:30 and was met with Jason's phone buzzing off the hook with text messages and him on his ipad. I grabbed a cup of coffee and sat there like "an angry cat" as Jason so lovingly calls me in the morning.

I stared at the papers all over that Judah brings home (Needless papers i tell you, Needless!), the coffee table piled high with everything that should either be in the sink, garbage, or the kids rooms. I stared at the laundry that was clean and dirty, MIXED and was now overflowing into my kitchen. My bathroom had scum i could SEE with clothes everywhere.

OVERWHELMED

Then It happend. I came unglued.

See. I saw a box that was Jason's to take to recycling..on SUNDAY. It was sitting on the coffee table. Mind you, along with all of my things as well. But that is not the point here. 

So i said "Jason, please take this before you leave to the recycling". He said ok and put it by the front door.

The same front door i watched him open, say goodbye, and forget THE BOX! Yes, he FORGOT THE BOX.

In my head i went a little cray cray and a little "Oh no He DiDnT!" on him.

I promptly (Lord forgive me for my actions that were to quick to stop) opened the front door, look to make sure Jason would see what i was about to do (oh yes, i did) then took my right foot, lined the box up perfectly as if i was about to shoot a goal with a soccer ball and BAM! Kicked the box from the front door, missing the porch entirely (thank you very much!), and landing perfectly where he could see it on the sidewalk.

Then i slammed the door.

Goodbye sweetie. Your wife just came totally unglued.

You can laugh. I am now laughing. Can't wait to start the Unglued community group. So lets hear it! When is your most funny unglued moment?


1 comment:

  1. hate to burst your bubble but I almost didn't see the box and I couldn't hear you slam the door. :o)

    Love you

    ReplyDelete