Family Picture

Family Picture

Tuesday, July 23, 2013

anger messes you up

I get frustrated when certain things are out of my control.
Often not just frustrated.
Angry. I can get angry.

Not the angry where i lash out at others. The angry where i grow bitter in my heart. I withdraw. I don't seek prayer. I tell God to screw it.

Anger messes you up.

I went to read my Bible but the verses were no help.
So i went and spent some time in prayer after texting a good friend for some prayer.

See.
I was earthly focused.
Me focused.
My agenda focused.

It takes work to stay mission minded.
It takes work to stay focused on Things of God and of heaven.
It takes work to keep my heart ready for the things of God.
It takes work.

If i'm unwilling to put in the minutes and hours of prayer to see God move in an area of my life then i really don't want God to move.  I'm really just hoping God will move how i see fit. ugh.

Praying big things for the 6pm service. Praying it's a channel of Creekside that people are saved and come to know a loving Father. Praying God uses Jason to preach boldly and to love people like he has never loved them before. Praying we stop having so many holes in the greeter team. Praying we don't have any holes in the children's wing anymore. Praying people will be open to the promptings to come to the 6pm and they would listen, they would jump in, and they would be on mission.

i'm praying.

#conviction



No comments:

Post a Comment