Family Picture

Family Picture

Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Valentines Day with JJJ

I have a lot of people i love but 3 particular ones whom i adore with all my heart.

Jason.
My one and only Valentine whom has been by my side since i was 16. He is the love of my life. My best friend. My constant. The calm in my chaos. My retreat. My spiritual leader. My protector. My confidant. The best person to laugh uncontrollably with.
I love you J.

Judah.
My 6 year old amazingly wonderful Valentine. You make my heart sing with your tender heart and love for others. You made me a mom and my heart will always be yours. You're a gem. You're a gift from God and we cherish all the moments we have here on this earth with you. You can drive us crazy with your pickyness but we wouldn't change you for anything. I love you

Jocelyn.
My joy. My beautiful girl. God knew i could only have 2 kids and he saw to give me a priceless princess like you. What a Joy! You make being home all day so much fun. You are laughter and joy to our home. You are bright. You are witty. You make jokes when no one thinks you are even paying attention.  You have opinions and they are known. You are the perfect addition to our family. I love you.

-k-

No comments:

Post a Comment