Family Picture

Family Picture

Monday, November 10, 2014

Toaster

I keep trying to figure out what i want to write. I know I need to blog. I know i have so much to say. So much to update. So much swirling in my heart.
I can't seem to get in the flow.
There is a total flow when it comes to writing and if you don't have it, well you don't have it. 
I could write about my children.
Jason's new position.
Our van which found a new home.
I mean. Really the possibilities are endless. But. Nothings coming.

So ya'll...i'm off to buy a new toaster. 
Yup.
Our toaster after 10 years has decided in perfect fashion to burn one piece of toast and the other slot won't even cook. I mean. Can you even imagine! 
It actually felt good to put it in the garbage today. I'm kinda over messing with it.
I mean. I've tried.
I. Have. Tried.

I didn't want to be one of those people, you know, who throws toasters away to early. Because who in their right mind throws a toaster away to early. For the love. I can't even.

But not evenly toasting my bread? 
We all know.
The relationship had to end.

So i'm taking my Bed Bath & Beyond coupon and getting a new one...
A new toaster that is. Not a new Bed. Or bath.  What is even the Beyond?..

No comments:

Post a Comment